Infosys Public Services Inc Technology Lead - US - 64355BR in Woodbury, New York
Senior Full Stack Developer
Technology Lead - US
Infosys is seeking a Media Lead with Video/STB Full Stack Developer. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty; be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Woodbury, NY or be willing to relocate to the area.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience working in Cable/Media domain, CPE/STBs.
* Development experience with Java/J2EE.
* Experience in Linux and Application servers like tomcat/jboss.
* Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
* U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Experience developing scalable QAM/IP video streaming Set Top Box (STB) software.
* Good understanding of end to end video processing & delivery systems, technologies and protocols.
* Knowledge in Messaging tools like TIBCO EMS, Kafka, Rabbit MQ.
* Experience in Oracle/MySQL.
* Expertise in any scripting language like Python.
* Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle.
* Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies.
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
State / Region / Province
Domain|Cable & Media|Innovation Management, Technology|Java|J2EE
Infosys Public Services is an Equal opportunity