Trane Technologies Service Resource Coordinator II in Wilmington, Massachusetts
At Trane Technologies TM and through our businesses including Trane ® and Thermo King ® , we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look at the world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
Trane in Wilmington, MA is hiring for a Service Coordinator II to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, controlling, and directing activities of operational resources. Ultimately, this individual will coordinate the execution of service agreements and repair work. This includes procuring the appropriate labor and materials for work completion within financial standards. Customer interaction, communicating with the Field Technicians, and coordinating job priorities with Service Managers will be an everyday occurrence.
• Coordinates service resources, dispatches and assigns team members to project.
• Schedules personnel, materials, sub-contractors and equipment based on project needs, skill sets, and availability.
• Interacts and communicates with all Project Managers and HVAC Field Technician Supervisor to assign/dispatch Controls Technicians and HVAC Technicians
• Coordinates operations interaction with the Parts Department and Acquisition, as necessary.
• Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, routing them to the assigned staff, and responding to special requests.
• Generates work orders, reviews project paperwork, forwards project paperwork to Project Administrators, and generate various reports.
• Certificate/degree from college or technical school with one (1) year related experience and/or training; or three (3) years of related experience and/or training with HS Diploma/GED.
• Must have excellent Customer Service skills - need to be extremely comfortable and effective on the phone.
• Must be organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize daily interruptions.
• Strong attention to detail and enjoy working in fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows.
• Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
• Familiarity with the operation of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls preferred
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Salary: $45,000 - $75,000 base salary, plus eligible for overtime
Disclaimer: This "range" could be a result of seniority, merit, geographic location where the work is performed, education, experience, travel requirements for the job, or because of a system the employer uses to measure earnings by quantity or quality of production (so, for example, positions that may not have traditional salary ranges).
- Trane Technologies Jobs