Aerotek Direct Hire Maintenance Technician - Up To$35/hr! in WICKLIFFE, Ohio
• Electrical – ability to troubleshoot, install and repair electrical components; electrical controllers 110-480 volt. Run conduit for all the above.
• Machine Repair – ability to troubleshoot and install, repair critical machinery including hydraulic pneumatic, CNC and mechanical components, doing it right the 1st time in the required time frame.
• Pipe-fitting – ability to thread pipe, all sizes. Installation of gas lines, air lines, copper lines, hazardous chemical lines including stainless enconel, PVC and CPVC.
• Perform basic carpentry, painting, and masonry tasks.
• Proficient in basic welding tasks.
• Knowledge of basic HVAC systems to do minor repairs.
• Provide instructions to maintenance employees of lower skills.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations.
• Perform other duties as instructed by Supervisors.
• Will accumulate and handle hazardous waste.
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• In-depth experience in general maintenance of all plant equipment
• Significant electrical and electronics experience.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair critical machinery.
• General knowledge of plant HVAC systems
• Physical surrounding varies from pleasant to extreme temperatures.
• Additional education in applied theory is necessary.
• General knowledge of vacuum furnace operation and repair.
• Experience in general maintenance of plant equipment.
• Background in hydraulics plumbing, pip fitting, welding, and soldering needed.
• Electrical and electronics experience required to repair furnace controls.
-Furnace and Foundry
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs