Camping World General Sales Manager in Wichita, Kansas
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Camping World and Good Sam is looking for an experienced General Sales Manager with the drive to go above and beyond expectations to deliver a high quality, top-notch customer driven experience. Qualified individuals will share their passion to produce and motivate a winning sales team.
Essential Job Functions:
· Coach, mentor and build a high-performance sales team dedicated to all sales activities related to new and used RVs
· Develop unique ways to drive sales through events, community activities and local marketing campaigns
· Plan and manage budgets by initiating and assessing cost control techniques
· Maintain in-stock levels through precise inventory management
· Identify key product drivers for merchandise presentation to enhance sales
· Obtain and analyze customer feedback to ensure high service levels are maintained
· Recruit, select and train sales staff for growth and advancement opportunities
· Demonstrate dedication and support of Company initiatives, goals and policies to staff and peers
· Display strong leadership qualities that show commitment to a no-pressure, high integrity sales approach with each customer
· Generate ideas to exceed sales goals and demonstrate best revenue- generating practices to the team and organization
· Serve as a liaison between customers and all departments including retail, service and finance
· Stay on top of market trends, the RV industry and current dealership inventory
· Be enthusiastic and have strong communication with staff, customers, co-workers and senior management
· A college degree is certainly helpful but we also consider applicable work experience in lieu
· Demonstrated dealership sales experience and management of a revenue generating team
· Comprehensive knowledge of sales management, merchandising, inventory, shrinkage control, security methods and consumer behavior
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to remain focused in a fast paced environment
· Excellent interpersonal, planning and communication skills
· Strong computer skills with previous exposure to customer data and inventory systems
· Valid driver's license
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We don't just accept diversity of thought -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Camping World Jobs