Barclays UTIF Business Analyst in Whippany, New Jersey
Senior Business Analyst
As a Barclays Senior Business Analyst, you will have an opportunity to provide business analysis and data modelling design solutions for building strategic trade processing applications as part of target state architecture within post trade services for operations and technology, supporting Equities, Institutional and Prime businesses in the capital markets domain.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions,
with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Engaging with stakeholders of the trade capture and settlement applications to understand requirements for strategic trade processing application to create automated STP solution
• Prepare detailed functional specifications along with data model design to capture the requirements and communicate with the development teams
• Participating in build scrums and help resolve any questions raised by the Dev, QA and users
• Collaborating with Operations to prepare UAT test cases and communicate with the Dev team to facilitate Test driven development
• Reviewing QA and UAT test evidence with the users and get signoff from all stakeholders before the release
• Reviewing automated regression test packs created by the QA team to ensure that the application enhancements can be made without impacting existing functionality
• Providing input to communicate status and updates to the stakeholders across the Barclays International franchise
What we’re looking for:
• 5+ years of Business Analysis for Investment Banking Capital Markets Domain
• Experience with Data modelling in IB Domain, Capital Markets across Securities, OTC and Derivatives products
• Experience working on data attributes used to define various data models like Trades, Securities Positions and Cash, Margin, Asset servicing, Confirms
• Experience running SQL Query and data/log analysis
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Having Operations background is a plus
• Experience working in various Settlements and Sub ledger functions like PNS, Stock Record and Settlements, PnL
• Knowledge in BPS, IMPACT & Gloss products from Broadridge
• Ability to write python code to analyze data and logs to gain insights from production data
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.
- Barclays Jobs