Lowe's Talent Management Consultant - Remote in Virtual, North Carolina
Lowe’s is able to offer remote employment of this position in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA(salaried roles only), CT, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide talent management and executive development consulting to the organization. As part of the Executive Development and Talent Practices function, the individual will serve as an enterprise consultant working with the business in collaboration with HR Business Partner teams and other HR COEs at Lowe’s. Will work closely with the Director of Executive Development, Manager of Assessments, and other peers on projects and assignments. Primary focus will include areas of executive development (individual and team), assessment for development, placement, and selection efforts, and strengthening the leadership bench through a variety of development solutions. This will include creating and building solutions, project management, facilitation, one-on-one coaching, and consulting to solve complex organizational, audience, and individual performance challenges through assessment and development solutions.
• Develop and manage executive development programs and assets targeted at the top 150 leaders at Lowe’s.
• Work on individual development engagements that could include coaching, onboarding, IDP development, and other specific individual interventions as appropriate.
• Facilitate executive development programs, team effectiveness sessions, talent/performance calibration sessions, and ad hoc workshops with small to large audiences.
• Builds (or supports the development of) tools (e.g., assessment forms, performance evaluations, team effectiveness interventions, performance/potential criteria, etc.) that target roles across all lines of business.
• Supports design and delivery of custom consulting interventions related to talent identification and/or differentiation (e.g., surveys, assessments, trainings, models, tools, interventions) to meet business needs.
• May deliver assessment feedback and coaching services to leaders.
• Support assessment for development, placement, or selection processes including all program/project management requirements
• Proactively stays up-to-date on trends and developments within each functional area of the enterprise, proactively providing ideas and information to leadership regarding best practices and trends.
• Supports strategies that identify organization and talent capabilities required in the future and develops an effective approach to address.
• Measure and track talent solutions and development efforts for individuals or groups of senior leaders at Lowe’s.
• Build and maintain relationships with business leaders and HR business partners at corporate, distribution, and store locations in the US, Canada, and India to ensure integration of talent practices into day-to-day business operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Organization Development, Human Resources, Psychology, or other related fields preferred
• 8 years’ experience in organizational development and/or organizational design; preferably for a large multi-state and/or global company in a leadership role
• 8 years’ progressive experience one or more specialty functions of Human Resources, with a significant portion focused on talent management (e.g., employee and/or leadership development, organization design, organizational development, training, performance management) and a mix of operational, strategic, and systems thinking experience
• 8 years’ experience developing and implementing customized organizational development / talent management solutions initiatives
• 8 years’ experience successfully managing multiple priorities & projects through successful delivery & implementation under time, budget, and political pressure
• Master’s degree in Organization Development, Human Resources, Psychology, or other related fields preferred
• 5 years’ experience leading and mentoring a team and helping to foster/create a “great place to work
• 5 years’ Leadership Coaching experience and/or Coaching Certification
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 19 million customer transactions a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2021 sales of over $96 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service nearly 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Lowe's Jobs