Aon Corporation New Business Executive in Virtual, United Kingdom
New Business Executive (Homebased, UK)
We are currently looking to recruit a New Business Executive (Housing Sector) to join our recently restructured team. This role will be home based, ideally in/around or within easy transport links to the Midlands/Manchester area.
The individual will be responsible for driving the development of New Business in accordance with sales plans. This will involve supporting national marketing initiatives as well as prospecting and securing business from prospects.
Your impact as a New Business Executive
- Initiate and close new business opportunities from potential new clients at agreed targets.
- Selling from across the full range of Aon services to develop revenue streams and to build trust in Aon’s services.
- Preparation and issuance of new business reports.
- Effective management of prospect pipeline to enhance prospects experience whilst maintaining regulatory compliance
- Management of client data to ensure records are up to date.
- Providing guidance and customer service to potential clients.
- Compliance with business reporting requirements and FCA regulations.
- Contacting clients from customer databases and working on campaigns to meet set Key Performance Indicators e.g. Number of calls made and lead to sale conversion rates.
- Working to meet the customers’ needs by providing suitable insurance policies.
- Achieve agreed level of sales to maximise revenue
You bring knowledge and expertise
- Proven sales ability - technical understanding of new business sales
- Some knowledge of Housing sector & financial inclusion preferred
- Outbound sales techniques, systems and processes.
- Working in a regulated environment.
- The ability to work towards and achieving targets
- Effective Client relationship management
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated and organised
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visitAon Colleague Experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Job number: 2443409
Category: Sales & Business Development
Location: United Kingdom, Virtual