Cargill Business Manager in Vijayawada, India
Job Purpose and Impact
The Business Manager – Aqua Health (farm care) will participate in face to face and remote selling to the company's new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels. In this role, you will help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
• Development and delivery of sales proposals and conducting sales calls and product demonstrations for effective Aqua Health / Farm care product demonstration.
• Build a business plan for each account developing strong client relationships and achieve the assigned sales targets
• Plan daily activities, including customer visits and establish quantitative and qualitative objectives to achieve.
• Follow market and competition evolution, relaying information to senior staff.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree- Aquaculture/ Aqua nutrition / Fisheries
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• 7 years of related work experience Aqua health Products
• Bachelor’s or Masters - Aquaculture/ Aqua nutrition / Fisheries (B.FSc/ M.FSc)
• Prior experience in Animal Health- Aqua (Fish and Shrimp) industry
• Initial focus experience in Godavari and Krishna district
• Other role requirements may apply
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs