Payarc Administrative Assistant | Bi Lingual | Spanish in US, California
Administrative Assistant | Bi-Lingual | Spanish
Benefits/What's in it for you:*
Summary:* The Administrative Assistant has the opportunity to support the CEO, CFO, and other
managerial staff in completing all assigned duties, provide administrative support, take direction and
balance projects needs as required. The Administrative Assistant will perform many tasks such as
manage marketing material and plans, manage social media content and company website, update
contacts, and providing support to the office staff. The Administrative Assistant will screen mail, general
emails, phone calls at all levels, as well as provide general office administrative services. Assistant will
prepare, coordinate and maintain annual and monthly calendars, monthly agendas, and schedule
appointments for management and group on-site meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities* include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Cultivate and foster excellent working relationships with clients and team members
General inquiries and client services
Paperwork processing/Electronic Filing
Assist Payroll and HR department as requested
Organizing special events
Manage annual marketing plan
Develop systems, and procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the office
Develop marketing materials and manage all marketing programs
Manage social media accounts and websites
Update database, contacts, and mailing lists
Coordinate, schedule and tracking calendars and projects
Complete assigned special projects and assist all departments as needed
Knowledge of PowerPoint, Photoshop and Dreamweaver a plus.
Other duties as assigned.
Competencies:* To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
Job Knowledge/Technical Skills – Strives to continuously build knowledge, skills and become more efficient using the technology.
Attention to Detail – The ability to see and pay attention to details. The ability to recognize the component parts of a procedure or object and verify the correctness or error in an individual part or procedure.
Planning Organization – Ability to prioritize work load, attain needed resources and execute a plan that optimizes results.
Productivity – Meets productivity standards by completing work in a timely manner. Strives to increase productivity. Ability to work quickly.
Attendance is very important. Work requires daily interface with clients and coworkers.
Proactive Thinking – The ability to evaluate future implications of current decisions and action.The ability to mentally create the scenarios and outcomes of situations, which could develop from decisions or plans of action.
Qualifications:* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
* * Education and/or Experience:* High school diploma and two or more years of office related experience required, preferably in human resources or marketing. 2-year college degree in business administration or like field, highly preferred.
* * Language Skills:* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public. Bilingual is a plus
* * Mathematical Skills:* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer Skills:* To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of, internet software, spreadsheet software, and word processing software. Ability to use PowerPoint, Photoshop as well.
Physical Demands:* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
these duties of this job, the employee is:
* * Standing and sitting*:Occasionally required to stand, frequently required to sit for long periods of time
* * Walking and Reaching: *Regularly required to walk and reach with hands and arms
* * Climb, Balance, Crawl: *Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
* * Dexterity and Sense of Touch*: Frequently required to use hand to finger movements, handle, or feel
* * Lifting: *Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
* * Vision: *Close Vision, Distance Vision, Peripheral Vision, Depth Perception,Ability to Adjust Focus
* * Verbal and Auditory Demands: *Must be able to talk and hear
- Work Environment:* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those
an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
Time Demands:* The job may require working on weekends and evenings to fulfill obligations and as
needed to remain current on job duties.
- Conditions of Employment:* This job has conditions of employment essential to the position that
Approved background clearance
Approved credit clearance