Rogers Inside Account Manager in Toronto, Ontario
Inside Account Manager
At Rogers, the entrepreneurial spirit is part of our DNA. Our Rogers Business teams help foster and grow the Canadian economy by supporting businesses of all sizes. From small to large-scale enterprises, our teams help deliver innovative technology, network services, and a suite of solutions to help them succeed. We offer Canada’s largest and most reliable 5G network for our customers and are proud leaders in wireless private networking and IoT! We continuously expand and evolve our networks, invest in new technology capabilities, and invest in our people to serve our business customers and their communities.
Come play a key role in driving the future of business innovation in Canada. We are looking for team members with a passion for delivering industry-leading value to customers and supporting businesses in the communities where we live and work.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, consider the following opportunity:
Our Calgary Corporate Sales Team is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Account Manager who will be responsible for reducing churn and driving profitability in the medium and large business segment by promoting a full suite of Rogers' products and services over the phone. This will include Wireline, Wireless voice, data and a variety of applications designed for businesses. This is a business development/sales role and interested applicants should be motivated by the challenge of developing new customer relationships and increasing revenue growth within their existing client base. In this Role, you will be working closely with the sales team to ensure adequate delivery of services and requests are being met.
What you will do:
· Proactively pursue business development opportunities with existing customers/accounts
· Employ a consultative sales approach and provide service solutions via outbound calling and written communications (proposals, e-mails, quotes etc...)
· Maintain and grow existing customer relationships through effective and proactive account management
· Consistent achievement of monthly shared sales quotas and drive to exceed sales activity standards
· Dedicated to the consistent and thorough documentation of account and call activity with SalesForce.com and other CRM applications
· Maintain an expert level of product and industry knowledge through a commitment to continuous learning and professional development
· Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
What you bring:
· Minimum of 2 years of targeted sales experience preferably in a business-to-business sales role within the communications, technology or retail service industries
· A proven track record as a top performing sales professional who has consistently exceeded sales performance objectives in past positions
· Post-secondary education in business or related discipline a strong asset or equivalent work experience in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
· Strong technical aptitude (keyboarding, MS Office, capacity to learn new systems) with a passion for new technology
· Knowledge of the Rogers suite of products and services and/or telecommunications sales experience is an asset
· Self-directed with strong organizational and time management skills, attentive to detail
· Dedicated to the provision of exemplary customer service; consistently takes the initiative to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction
· Investigative, demonstrates excellent judgment, driven to succeed and adept at listening, understanding and identifying needs-based solutions
· Team-oriented, willing to share knowledge and successful sales techniques with your colleagues to ensure an optimal team performance
· Willing to work flexible hours to meet changing business needs
· Superior communication skills (oral and written)
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 600 500 4th Ave SW (208), Calgary, AB
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Account Support
Requisition ID: 278361
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what’s right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ (https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com//RCI/Rogers_Recruitment_FAQ.pdf) .
Posting Notes: Sales & Marketing
Toronto, ON, CA Calgary, AB, CA
Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
· Health & well-being benefits
· Donation matching
· Paid time off for volunteering
· Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
· Generous employee discounts
· Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply
Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work (https://fortheloveofwork.ca/) podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.
Job Segment: Account Manager, Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Marketing Manager, Sales, Marketing