U.S. Bank Product Manager – Consumer Lending Innovation in Topeka, Kansas
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Product Manager – Consumer Lending Innovation will help lead product delivery and technical execution for Financial Product and Lending Innovation for our Point of Sale and Buy Now Pay Later lending business. Your experience must demonstrate that you have managed product feature development from conception to implementation. You must have strong collaboration skills with other business and engineering peers, and the flexibly to adapt to changes in an evolving marketplace. A technical background will serve you well in working in a complex, matrixed environment.
We look for people who obsess over user experience, believe in iterative approach and continuous discovery, and have a strong track record of delivery. The essential skills start with listening and discovery, which culminate in business outcomes from great consumer experience. To accomplish this, you have a strong working knowledge of consumer banking, consumer lending or credit cards. Exposure and familiarity with APIs, a keen understanding of agile methodology and Product Management – Engineering routines and ceremonies is valued. This role is critical to deliver features for our customers.
Success in this role requires a collaborative workstyle that fosters open communication. It also requires attention to detail evidenced in your well-organized planning and documentation habits keeping partners informed and engaged through use of tools like Jira, Confluence, Mural and Microsoft suite.
As a Product Manager, you’ll lead nimble cross-functional teams who to deliver on behalf of our customers. You will:
• Collaborate with stakeholders on strategic pillars required to deliver new products.
• Contribute to the roadmap - refine and iterate features based on business objectives as well as manage and continually refine the product backlog.
• Lead workstreams with cross-functional partners on prioritization and development of product features.
• Drive plans to deployment, measure and refine products based on performance and value.
• Drive product reviews, strategy sessions with leadership, performance assessments, and data-based decision-making to manage the evolution of the roadmap.
• Help establish and manage product’s business metrics, including OKRs.
• Manage internal risk and compliance review processes to support launch and ensure a strong control environment.
• Bachelor’s degree or requisite experience in technical foundation working as a Product Manager for a financial institution
• 3+ years of product management experience
• Experience working with Designers, Engineers and Risk teams to deliver value to users in a compliant way.
• Comfortable getting in the weeds with engineers; maintaining and prioritizing a well-groomed backlog; performing acceptance testing to validate definition of done; evaluating releases to address future opportunities.
• Preferably has experience launching 0-to-1 products at fintech or BaaS, SaaS startup
• Strong functional background in Product Management with demonstrated ownership mentality
• Able to lead, influence and partner within a matrixed environment. Prior experience working in and thriving in a shared services environment is required
• Demonstrated ability to build healthy, inclusive work routines with tech and business partners to ensure consistent and productive sprint health
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://careers.usbank.com/global/en/disability-accommodations-for-applicants) .
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/prod/UBNAGLOBAL/documents/Thewaywework-1666895142717.pdf) drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://careers.usbank.com/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment) .
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $105,230.00 - $123,800.00 - $136,180.00
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- U.S. Bank Jobs