Cargill Formulator in Thirsk, United Kingdom
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The formulation team support our production facilities with all product database related subjects which include developing and/or implementing formulation of products, making formulations ready for production via the ERP system including labelling, material master data in SAP and necessary documentations based on local legislation. The formulator will be connected to many disciplines and departments in the organisation including production, quality control, supply chain, purchasing, pricing and marketing. Join our team of dedicated professionals!
• Formulate and ensure the products are manufactured in accordance with applicable requirements and specifications.
• Update formulation software with available raw material data, retrieving information from relevant sources, and reporting.
• Daily maintenance of formulas following plant and customer needs.
• Document formulation process according to defined procedures.
• Continuous development of ingredients knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in Animal Science/ Agriculture or equivalent practical experience
• Able to work independently and in groups
• Strong analytical skills, eye for detail, prior experience in feed/premix production, experience in complex software systems, shown ability for strong learning, biological knowledge of raw material characteristics, basic knowledge of formulation
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs