3M Accounts Payable Analyst in Taguig, Philippines
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
· Handling of all 3rd party vendor payment related activities including creating and processing payment proposal, manual payments, void/cancel payments, and reset cleared items and working exceptions;
o Prioritizes processing of invoices requiring immediate attention, including but not limited to utilities, freight, landed costs, customs duties, tax, etc.
o Data entry, capturing credit memos, prepayments, invoice plans and down payment requests
o Issue resolution - researches invoice, statement, and account issues, looking for over, under or unresolved payments
o Payments processing and controls to avoid payment issues
o Handling supplier account balance reconciliation including bank statement review, G/L recon, GR/IR recon, statement reviews, and open credits
· Meet the minimum target daily productivity set by the Accounts Payable Team Lead
· Resolving simple exceptions and handling inquiries from stakeholders such as Finance, Sourcing, Buying, Tax, etc.
· Follows a variety of clearly defined procedures under general guidance within Finance or Accounting areas;
· Ensures compliance to internal source-to-pay business rules and SOX controls
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Management courses.
• 1-2 years experience within Finance or Accounting transactional activities
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (and any language if specifically identified in the position)
• Highly customer service and quality oriented mindset;
• Proficient research, analytical and problem solving skills;
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Knowledge of finance or accounting principles;
• Working knowledge of MS Office tools;
• Structured approach to effectively and efficiently planning own workload;
• Team oriented person who can focus on the details.
• Knowledge of ERP/SAP, Sourcing Tools and Applications an advantage
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here (http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/1274940O/3m-jobs-country-data-privacy-statements-external.pdf) , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
At 3M we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily as our employees connect with customers all around the world. Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to global challenges at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNews.