Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Suite 200, Texas
Robert Half has teamed up with shipping / logistics company to assist in the recruitment of a Senior Staff Accountant. The role will be responsible for month-end close and requires a degree in accounting. Pay is market.
Please email your background to Chris.Willhite@RobertHalf.com or you can call Chris Willhite at 972-789-9590.
General Ledger Accountant
• Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
• Monthly expense variance analysis
• Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
• Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
• Interface with management in various departments
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA candidate is a plus
• Experience in manufacturing experience a plus
• Strong full cycle accounting background.
• At least 2-3+ years general ledger accounting experience is required
• Strong Excel
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Team player and have ability to work independently
• Bilingual in Spanish plus
• NetSuite experience plus
• Foreign currency experience plus
BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
Recent and relevant accounting experience
Solid understanding of analysis
Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
Be detailed, flexible, and organized
Efficient in ERP systems
Competent with spreadsheets and databases
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professoinals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Suite 200, TX
Date Posted: March 20, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04120-0011386922
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs