AAA Motor Club Policy Service Agent in St Louis, Missouri
Insurance Licensed - Policy Service Agent
Licensed in Property and Casualty?
Tired of high stress sales goals and unpredictable income?
If your answers are “ yes ”, then this is the career for you!
As a Representative within our Policy Management Group, you’ll engage with members who will look to your expertise and ability to think on your feet for solutions and advice on their policies.
Licensed Insurance Representatives perform a variety of duties in support of growth, retention and profitability with existing insureds and members. Provides high quality service to insureds regarding changes in insurance policies, renewal information and assists with billing inquiries. This position entails quoting of insurance rates, coverage counseling, communicating policy information and promoting AAA products and services to insureds and members. Representatives work closely with Underwriting and other internal departments to resolve insurance issues. Representatives are tasked with using discretion and using independent judgment in the evaluation of the risk. Superior organizational skills, proven sales and retention techniques and a commitment to maintain superior customer relationships is a must.
Examples of typical responsibilities include:
Working within a challenging, goal-oriented environment, where performance is based on service quality, schedule adherence, productivity, availability and additional product and service referrals
Effectively and efficiently handling sensitive member issues and concerns in a busy, high volume call center environment
Effectively promote awareness of AAA products/services by cross serving (recommending products & services) to our members
Researching and resolving member inquiries in a timely manner
Helping members manage their current insurance policies
· Property and Casualty License Required
· Attention to detail and ability to act decisively
· Able to utilize headset and computer, navigate through multiple systems to input and retrieve information.
· Passion for helping people
· The ability to multi-task: work with member information on a computer and address their needs at the same time
· The confidence, job knowledge, and ability to utilize available resources to provide excellent member service, which will be a part of your performance rating
· College degree, preferred
· 1 years of customer service experience
· Excellent written/verbal/computer skills
· Enjoy a fast-paced, challenging team environment
· Comfortable in a structured, goal oriented environment
· Pension Plan
· 401k Savings Plan
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· Employee Discounts
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Monthly Incentives
· Employee Service Awards
· Employee Referral Bonuses
· Employee Assistance Programs
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Organization: PMG ISS - ACMO (00920.26.9545)
Title: Policy Service Agent
Location: Missouri-St Louis (MO)-St Louis (9545)
Requisition ID: 18516