Lockheed Martin Interactive Media Developer in Silverdale, Washington
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to think big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity in 2019? Are you looking to use your print and web development experience to take your career to the next level? Do you have a design portfolio you are proud of and that you are eager to share? Are you enthusiastic about crafting eLearning products? If so, this could be the opportunity for you. Join our Strategic and Missile Defense team in Silverdale, Washington. We are seeking an Interactive Media Developer for our Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Center of Excellence.
In this role, you will:
• Develop graphics in support of program initiatives and training needs
• Develop interactive media and web application products
• Capture and edit audio, video and photo assets to support training and documentation needs
• Track and store assets across several platforms
• Incorporate media assets into training modules and other media deliverables.
To accomplish these tasks successfully, you will need to:
• Balance multiple projects and schedules concurrently;
• Tackle complex problems through research and investigation
• Work efficiently with little or no direction, be able to motivate yourself
• Interface effectively with a variety of subject matter experts and customers
• Remain available to travel when necessary.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited college in applicable disciplines, or equivalent experience/combined education
• Experience developing eLearning products
• Experience in user interface (UI/UX) design for web applications
• Ability to obtain and/or maintain a security clearance
• US Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain/maintain Secret clearance; cannot be a dual citizen.
• Demonstrated time and project management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Experience with photography and videography, including editing tasks
• Experience in the use of current Adobe Creative Cloud software packages
• Experience with Microsoft's Visual Studio and .NET framework
• Experience with database design and maintenance
• A passion for new and emerging technologies
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs