Adecco Staffing Quality Assurance Technician in Seattle, Washington
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for Quality Assurance Technician jobs in Seattle, WA. These Quality Assurance Technician jobs are full time, temporary to hire opportunities!
Quality Assurance Technician jobs require candidates to ensure compliance with Company quality standards for raw materials, processed products, and processing procedures If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for QA Tech jobs include but are not limited to:
• Performs measurement and validation tasks to support Production and Quality requirements.
• Performs a variety of quality control tests/inspections on products, materials, components and parts at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with quality and reliability standards, and to ensure effective inspection and testing procedures are implemented.
• Working under general supervision, assures policies, procedures, inspection techniques and quality plans conform to established standards.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Quality Assurance Technician jobs:
• Six months to one-year experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What's in this for you?
• Pay rates starting at $18 per hour
• Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
• Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
• Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Quality Assurance Technician jobs in Seattle, WA!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Adecco Staffing Jobs