CVS Health Privacy Advisor - Retail (Flexible on Location) in Scottsdale, Arizona
CVS Health’s Privacy Office is seeking an experienced privacy compliance professional to join our Privacy Advisory Services team. As a Privacy Advisor you will work with partners across the company on exciting projects, providing privacy subject matter expertise in the development and operation of services, products and capabilities within the Retail lines of business.
You will promote and support business area compliance with privacy policies, laws and regulations and partner with business and functional areas to minimize privacy risk through education, awareness, risk management, compliance, and remediation activities. Our Privacy Advisor helps maintain awareness and expertise in evolving data privacy regulations and while serving as a trusted privacy advisor to retail businesses, keeping our customers, members, patients, and consumers privacy at the forefront of everything we do.
We are flexible on location for this role for the right candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supporting business compliance with HIPAA, federal, regulatory, state and international privacy laws
• Developing, supporting, and delivering privacy training and communications
• Supervising and assessing the effectiveness of policies, procedures, and internal controls
• Leading and executing remediation activities while supporting business areas in taking the vital actions to mitigate privacy risk and identified gaps
• Conduct privacy impact assessments and support privacy incident investigations
• Championing privacy related inquiries and issues for assigned businesses or functional areas and appropriately advance issues requiring resolution
• Coordinating with the business and privacy legal counsel on privacy requirements for new and existing business activities.
• Maintaining positive, productive relationships with internal and external partners and effectively communicate and influence decision-making and outcomes
• Minimum 3+ years of professional work experience
• Ability to travel, as required, per business requirements
• Retail, healthcare operations, compliance, legal, or privacy experience
• Customer / client facing experience
• Knowledge and expertise of HIPAA, federal, state and/or international privacy law and regulation
• Experience running projects independently
• IAPP privacy certification or willingness to obtain one or more privacy certifications
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs