Cisco Systems Engineer in Santiago, Chile
Location: Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking
Job Id 1252911
We are looking for Global Systems Engineer for CGEM APJ Inbound Team based in Santiago, Chile to support multi Global Enterprise Customers from APJ in Latin America.
What You'll Do
The Systems Engineer (SE) is a customer-focused technical sales professional who provides high level technical support and mentorship to customers.
· He / she collaborates with the Account Manager to recommend and develop appropriate customer solution offerings.
· The account SE provides an architectural perspective across the Cisco product portfolio and can demonstrate his / her technical specialization for specific opportunities.
· The technical specialist SE acts in an increasingly consultative fashion and is looked to as an authority, or trusted technical advisor, in his / her field by the account team and customer.
Who You'll Work With
You will work with a highly qualified and empowered team that will allow you to develop all your potential as a technical leader.
The team is responsible for driving business of the all account for the region.
Develop and lead a high-performance systems engineering team
Teaming with Sales peers to drive Cisco's Vision transforming customer's business.
Make an impact on strategy and work towards achieving business goals of the team to which it belongs and to the entire account.
The customer is in an existing transformational process and we are part of it.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career path in Cisco and obtain experience in Enterprise accounts.
We invite to you to be part of this team!!!
Who You Are
· Required good solution selling skills with deep knowledge of Cisco solution and product, good listener to address customer's challenge and requirements, self-management skill to drive our business, and good team worker.
· It required global business trip over 30 - 40 % of your time.
· Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
· 4+ years related technical sales industry experience
· Technologies experience and knowledge: Collaboration, Data Center e-Enterprise Networks
· Fluent in English and Spanish languages.
· Previous experience in similar role.
Industrial experience (ie. Industrial Ethernet (IE) portfolio, Wireless Mesh Network, and Kinetic) is preferred
· CCIE is a plus.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.