U.S. Bank Digital Data Collection Specialist- San Francisco, CA in SAN FRANCISCO, California
U.S. Bank is seeking a detail-oriented Data Architect with relational database and logical/physical database modeling experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
• Lead, develop, execute and maintain a vision and strategies to drive significant data and analytics improvement within the organization.
• Perform analytics and leverage existing internal analytical tools like Adobe Analytics to improve decision making and data and analytics strategy development for key stakeholders.
• Work with Business Lines to understand the data and reporting needs from the sites. Help the Business articulate the KPIs and translate the KPIs into reporting requirements
• Champion creating a central data platform to collect multiple data sources, process it quickly, and make it available throughout the organization.
• Proactively identify opportunities to evolve the data and analytics roadmap based on needs of key stakeholders.
• Work with Development teams and Tag Management teams to design the efficient data collection strategy and create the technical specification documents to achieve that
• Manage the end-to-end testing process including technical specification design, KPI selection, requirements gathering, coordination of test execution, and success measurement
• Develop, implement, and disseminate metrics about quality, performance and outcomes for various implementations across the enterprise
• Analyze and validate findings, creating reports, presentations, and visualizations using tools like Adobe Analytics
• Collaborate with leadership to develop detailed automated reports that will show day/week/month/etc. at a glance performance for all operations areas
• Developing team members' understanding and expertise with the tool(s) and technique(s) used in completing data analytics projects.
• Ensure data integrity by performing backend quality assurance checks on information output and validate these findings regularly. Perform extensive data analytics and be able to identify red flags.
• Monitoring progress of data analytic projects against requested deliverables dates and making any necessary adjustments.
• Data Analytics Specialists will have knowledge of and experience in applying critical analysis of large volumes of data
• Create the infrastructure to pull and review large volumes of data, normalizing, and conducting analysis.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 6 years experience with design, development and support of database management systems.
Working experience in:
-Query and database access tools; Experience working with :
Adobe Site Catalyst Tagging and Java, HTML, Sp ring Boot and Kafka.
Extensive experience in:
-Database design (Physical)
-Modeling: data, process, events, objects
-Data movement tools
-Logical data modeling
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: CA-CA-San Francisco
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190015359
Other Locations: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- U.S. Bank Jobs