Aerotek Financial Customer Service Representative- Degree Required in San Diego, California
Aerotek is hiring MOTIVATED individuals who are eager to jumpstart their career in the financial services industry!! We are seeking individuals with at least an Associates degree and 2+ years of customer service!
Specific responsibilities include:
• Communicating directly with our clients by phone for up to 90 percent of your day
• Research complex situations set client expectations, and define the actions necessary to resolve inquiries
• Educate clients on the use of technology to monitor, maintain, and service their operational needs
• Communicate operational and financial industry policies and procedures
• Assume ownership of inquiries and see them through to a timely resolution
• Associates degree required , Bachelors preferred
• Demonstrated effective use of consultative skills, PC Skills, and system knowledge
• Strong customer focus, excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and extremely organized
• Ability to work with all levels of clients, management, and employees
• Service Call Center or other customer service experience preferred
• Strong MS Office skills, Beta experience preferred
• Strong customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong work ethic, and extremely organized
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs