Trane Technologies Sr. Project Developer in San Antonio, Texas
Sr. Project Developer
Carrollton TX 1617 Hutton Dr, Carrollton, Texas, United States
3 additional locations
Lubbock TX 8308 Upland Ave, Lubbock, Texas, United StatesSan Antonio TX 2469 Freedom, San Antonio, Texas, United StatesUnited States, Texas, Austin
Requisition # 2208217
Total Views 1028
Trane Technologies, the global leader in innovative climate solutions for a sustainable world, is looking for a Senior Project Developer – Pre-Constructions Services. These projects include Design-Build, Turnkey Equipment Replacements, Energy-Saving Projects, Program Management Projects, and Trane PACT® ESCO Projects. This is a fast-paced deadline driven environment with substantial task variability from day to day. Working with an experienced technical team who recognizes and respects the value of each members contribution.
Base Compensation Range is $90,000 - $145,000 Total compensation for role and will also include an incentive plan.
***Disclaimer: This base salary range is based on US national averages. Actual base pay could be a result of seniority, merit, geographic location where the work is performed.
This role has been designated as Remote within a Geography. While most work can be done remotely, there are geographical travel and time-zone considerations. Shared touch-down workspace available on-site. *The Company reserves the right to modify this designation should business needs require.
Role is to be based out of our Dallas Texas or Fort Worth Texas Office.
Essential Job Functions
• Understand construction processes, work sequences and work interrelationships between subcontractors.
• Perform site assessments, develop scopes of work, conduct pre-bid conferences and coordinate contractor site visits.
• Develop complete estimates to support the sales efforts.
• Identify project risks and develop risk mitigation strategies.
• Manage the solicitation of subcontractor pricing.
• Manage Bid Processes to a successful and timely outcome.
• Manage design consultants to develop and assemble drawings, specifications and bid documents.
• Develop schedules using MS Project.
• Ability to work in self-directed environment requiring little or no supervision to accomplish mission objectives in a timely manner.
Preconstruction Services – Site Assessments & Estimating
• Perform site assessments and equipment audits to identify the scope of work.
• Prepare the scope of work to be estimated and issued to subcontractors.
• Identify and address construction risk points: mechanical, electrical, structural, fire protection, ceilings, painting, floor coverings, concrete, etc.
• Manage design consultants to provide the required deliverables such as, drawings, specifications, sketches, etc. required for pricing.
• Maintain a regular cadence of communication with the sales team.
Preconstruction Services – Proposal & Contract Preparation
• Prepare the scope of work for the proposal and final contract to customer.
• Identify and address project risk points through risk mitigation strategies.
• Ensure the proper treatment of Texas State Sales, Use or Remodel Tax in the estimate/contract.
Preconstruction Services – Customer Facing
• Assist the sales team with presentations to the client.
• Gain insight into the facility operation through discussions with the facilities staff.
• Develop rapport with facility staff during site visits.
• Effectively communicate with the client to conduct the necessary site assessments.
• Construction Management, Program Management or Project Management experience on complex commercial or industrial projects. (5-years)
• Four-year degree in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, or technically relevant field preferred.
• Two-year associates degree in a technical field is acceptable with relevant experience.
• Excellent communication skills - oral, written, presentation, training, etc.
• Computer aptitude in the use of MS Office Suite of applications including MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, and MS Power Point.
• Computer aptitude with estimating programs such as RS Means, Bluebeam, or equivalent system.
• Computer aptitude using software platforms like ProCore.
• General attributes - impeccable ethics, professional image, exceptional organizational skills.
• Demonstrate a "can do" attitude during competing assignments.
• Ability to meet short and long-term deadlines with consistency and enthusiasm.
• Demonstrated ability to cope with stress and maintain a professional demeanor.
• Ability to travel within the state up to 50% of the time.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but not limited to:
o DUI, Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
Benefits (partial list):
• Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
• 401(k) with matching
• Paid time off including volunteer time.
• Parental leave
• Tuition reimbursement
• Company Vehicle
• Other benefits to help you thrive at work and home.
At Trane Technologies and through our businesses including Trane® and Thermo King®, we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. Were a team that dares to look at the worlds challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
- Trane Technologies Jobs