Aerotek Production Scheduler in Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Plan production operations to establish priorities and sequences for manufacturing parts
- Schedules and coordinates work flow between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality meets specifications
- Reviews master production schedule and work orders
- Revises schedule according to work order specifications, established priorities, and availability of workers, parts, materials, machines, and equipment
- Reviews production and operating reports to ensure minimum costs, and prevent operational delays
- Ensures that all ISO9001 procedures are being followed
Planner, Production scheduling, Production, Production planning, Mrp
Top Skills Details:
Scheduling MRP Job Shop APICS
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
3+ years of related job experience Previous experience working in a job shop environment APICS Certification is preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs