IBM Designer - UX Design in RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil
Your Role and Responsibilities
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
• Bachelor's degree in Design or related areas;
• Requirement survey;
• User Search (Questionnaire, Interview, Person, User Journey);
• Information Architecture (Wireframe, Sitemap, navigable prototypes, Card Sorting);
• Direct user observation (Usability Test, A / B tests);
• Web and mobile interface design;
• Interaction Design;
• Heuristic Evaluation;
• Front-end (html / css);
• Domain of tools like Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Balsamic and Adobe Package (Photoshop, illustrator, indesign);
• Experience with agile projects;
• Collaboration with team and team spirit.
All positions are eligible for people with disabilities or rehabilitated.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
• Design for BOTs and other natural language interfaces;
• Experience as a Writer (UX Writer);
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs