Performance Food Group Sr. Internal Auditor - Hybrid/Remote Corp in Richmond, Virginia
Sr. Internal Auditor - Hybrid/Remote Corp
West Creek-Richmond Corp (0999)
This is a Hybrid/Remote position where the preferred physical location of the employee would to be located in the Greater Richmond, VA or Dallas Fort Worth area. Other major metropolitan areas will also be considered.
This position is designed for a strong experienced internal auditor with 4+ years of experience. This position will primarily perform operating company audits.
The Senior Internal Auditor reports to Internal Audit Leadership. As a member of the internal audit team, the Senior Internal Auditor is accountable for evaluating risk, conducting audits (operational, financial and Compliance), and special projects for the purpose of appraising and continuously improving the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes and internal control systems within the strategic business units of Performance Food Group. This position executes the complete audit cycle including planning, risk assessment, fieldwork and reporting. Up to 15% travel may be required.
The Senior Auditor position will perform the following duties:
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data to ensure stronger assurance and quantifiable results that draw meaningful information and suggested conclusions that support business decisions
•Maintain the credibility of the internal audit function by performing work in accordance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing as established by the Institute of Internal Auditors in addition to the Institute of Internal Auditor's Code of Ethics
•Maintain effective working relationships with corporate and operating management and staff
•Maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise sound judgment
•This position will be required to serve as an audit lead, team member or individual contributor depending on the circumstances
•Accountable for the complete audit cycle including planning, risk assessment, fieldwork and reporting
•Plan and conduct risk-based audits of varying complexity across the enterprise
•Document financial processes and assist in the design of the company’s Sarbanes-Oxley program
•Conduct integrated control reviews and perform SOX testing as necessary
•Partner with corporate and local management to improve the effectiveness & efficiency of processes and controls
•Identify and promote the use of best practices within the organization
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Address Line 1:
12500 West Creek Pkwy
Richmond, Virginia (VA)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy (http://pfgc.com/Policy) ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster (http://pfgc.com/Poster) and supplement (http://pfgc.com/Supplement) ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement (http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency) .
Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance or other closely related field.
A minimum of 4-6 yrs of related experiences
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related area
• 4+years of public accounting experience or progressive experience in accounting, internal audit or related area
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills which are essential for interacting with all levels of the organization
• Well-developed problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
• Technical experience with SOX controls including planning, risk assessment and design
• Good understanding of the COSO Integrated Framework for Internal Controls and requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley
• Effective writing skills including report writing and audit/project file documentation
• Demonstrated time management skills to meet deadlines as well as flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of products
• Experience with a large ERP system, preferably SAP
• Must be able to work as an effective and contributing member of a team or independently as the need arises
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 10% to conduct audits/projects in the US
• Must be legally eligible to work in the US for any employer
Performance Food Group
CPA and/or CIA
Leading enterprise-wide Program Management in large decentralized public company
Food Services industry experience
About Performance Food Group Company
Built on the many proud histories of our family of companies, Performance Food Group is a customer-centric foodservice distribution leader headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. Grounded by roots that date back to a grocery peddler in 1885, PFG today has a nationwide network of approximately 75 distribution centers, 15,000-plus talented associates and more than 5,000 valued suppliers across the country. With the goal of helping our customers thrive, we market and deliver quality food and related products to over 150,000 locations including independent and chain restaurants, schools, business and industry locations, healthcare facilities, vending distributors, office coffee service distributors, big box retailers and theaters. Building strong relationships is core to PFG’s success – from connecting associates with great career opportunities to connecting valued suppliers and quality products with PFG’s broad and diverse customer base. To learn more about PFG and our divisions, Performance Foodservice, PFG Customized and Vistar, visit pfgc.com.
Click Here for Benefits Information (https://pfgc.com/Careers.aspx#benefits)
Performance Food Group
- Performance Food Group Jobs