Federal Reserve Bank Cloud Product Manager in Richmond, Virginia
*Cloud Product Manager
Location: Open *
The Richmond Fed is the proud home of the Federal Reserve’s National IT organization—a nationwide team delivering technology solutions and support across the Federal Reserve System. Many National IT employees are located in Richmond, while others are based across the U.S. at other Federal locations.
When you join our team, you’ll become part of a culture that welcomes differences, cares about our communities, and empowers each other to lead from where we are to make things better.
Bring your passion and we’ll provide challenging and purposeful careers in a variety of fields, opportunities to grow and a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health and wealth. It’s all part of what makes #MyRichmondFed a great place to work!
*About the Opportunity *
Cloud Product Management provides the security assurance for our products and services to enable applications that drive the Federal Reserve System. We provide the critical technical foundation through the infrastructure that runs business and user computing services. We work as one-team to deliver high-quality, reliable and modern infrastructure technologies.
Are you passionate about solving problems, working with people of all backgrounds in a fast pace agile environment? We are looking for a Cloud Product Manager to join our team and help transform the way we build and deliver our applications.
As a Cloud Product Manager, you will help drive our strategic product vision, partner with our customers, develop roadmaps, manage backlogs and partner with our architects and engineers to shape our infrastructure product offerings that are used by application development teams across the system.
What You Will Do:
• Partner with architects, engineers, application development teams, and other product managers and owners to define problems, products, and solutions
• Develop and maintain product roadmaps.
• Help ensure technical solutions include the documentation, training, guidance, service and operational features to enable a great experience for our customers.
• Manage backlogs, write stories and create acceptance criteria in Jira.
• Influence engineering leaders and customers on adoption, priorities and vision.
• Train and communicate customers on product features and direction
• 4 years as a Product Owner or Product Manager in an agile environment
• Experience with cloud technologies. AWS practitioner certification a bonus.
• Experience with launching new products and/or leading technology transformation initiatives
• Working knowledge of architecture and design of solutions using cloud-based technologies
• Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
• Understand and apply risk management techniques in decision making.
• Ability to work under the direction and guidance in planning details of procedures and methods to attain definite objectives.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, creativity, attention to detail, and oral and written communications skills.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience with 6 to 9 years of relevant work experience.
*Discover the Reason Why So Many People Love It Here! *
When you join Federal Reserve’s National IT organization, not only will you find a challenging and purposeful career, you’ll also have access to a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health and wealth, including:
• Great medical benefits
• Pension and 401(k) with employer match
• Generous paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee resource networks
• Paid volunteer leave
• Flexible work options
• Onsite amenities that make working here fun
Other Requirements and Considerations:
• Candidates should review the Bank’s Employee Code of Conduct to ensure compliance with conflict of interest rules and personal investment restrictions. The Code is available on the About Us, Careers webpage at www.richmondfed.org.
• Sponsorship is not available for this role.
• Selected candidate is subject to special background check procedures.
• Salary offered will be based on the job responsibilities and the individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience as defined in the job qualifications/experience.
/The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond provides equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information./
Organization: *Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
Title: Cloud Product Manager
Requisition ID: 267209
Other Locations: CO-Denver, GA-Atlanta, TX-Dallas, NJ-East Rutherford, MD-Baltimore, NY-New York City, MO-St. Louis, NC-Charlotte, IL-Chicago, MA-Boston, MN-Minneapolis, PA-Philadelphia