AMRI IT Executive Support Analyst in RALEIGH, North Carolina
Title: IT Executive Support Analyst
Job Number: 1004084
AMRI provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The IT Executive Support Analyst is an integral part of the AMRI IT team, responsible for providing direct support to AMRI Corporate Executives, indirect help desk, and system administration support to end users. The IT Executive Support Analyst may also be assigned to project teams in support of company goals and objectives.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
• Provide front-line White Glove primary technical support to AMRI Corporate C level executive on various technical issues including access, hardware, software and peripherals
• Mobile devices management, including MDM enrollment, iOS upgrades, app support, and general troubleshooting skills
• Printer management including standard break/fix of hardware, software, and networking issues
• Conference room AV support including SIP/PSTN, microphone, camera, and general connectivity issues
• Utilize excellent problem-solving skills to diagnose, evaluate and resolve sophisticated issues in a high pressure and high clarity environment
• Perform root cause analysis, develop analytics to identify typical problems and patterns, develop procedures and controls for problem prevention
• Support multiple platforms including Desktops, Laptops, Mobile Devices, Tablets and Video Conferencing equipment
• Provide 24 x 7 on-call support as assigned as well as shift flexibility and travel as required
• Travel to provide Senior Executive support on occasion (Home Support)
• Work closely with the AMRI Global Service Desk, Applications, Networking, and Information Security Service Owners as Subject Matter Experts to ensure enterprise solutions will enable the Executive team effectively
• Works with Executive Assistants to support IT initiatives for Executive needs, including travel and other offsite engagements
• Establish trust and maintain a high level of confidentiality for all VIP operation activities/tasks
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/certification
• 5 years of prior experience leading technical assistance in a large matrixed organization troubleshooting technical issues including access, hardware, software and peripherals
• Minimum of 5 year IT experience in a technology support role
• 3 years’ experience in an Executive Support Role working with C Level executives
• CompTIA A Certification, MCP, MCDST, and ITIL Foundation
All interested applicants must apply online. AMRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
- AMRI Jobs