JPMorgan Chase Associate - Business Systems Analyst II in Plano, Texas
Title -Associate-Business Systems Analyst II
Job Location -Lewisville, TX
• Responsible for supporting day-to-day operations/tasks related to a functional area or business partner
• Ensures projects are completed according to established timelines
• Participates in cross-functional teams as an SME from MIS
• Duties may include, but are not limited to assembling data, building reports/dashboards, and providing input on out of the box solutions for our business partners.
• Identifies risks and opportunities along with potential solutions in order to unlock value.
• Some level of business operations & procedures along with the ability to tie into business fundamentals
• Must have first-hand knowledge of how to procure source data from multiple locations, integrate them together, and provide usable information for reporting or analysis
• General desire and aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies
• Must be open to different points of view
• Anticipates and resolves both customer and general issues with a sense of urgency
• Preferred -R, Python, Tableau, Alteryx, Anaconda, HIVEQL
• Required - Ability to write/understand SQL (PL/SQL, T/SQL, PostgreSQL or similar)
• Preferred - Creating and deploying reports with a BI tool (examples include but not limited to SSRS, Tableau, Microstrategy, Clickview, )
• Required-Sourcing and compiling data from a tool with ETL capabilities(examples include but not limited to SSIS, Alteryx, Trifacta, Abinitio, R, SAS)
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but relevant work experience/post-secondary education will be considered.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- JPMorgan Chase Jobs