CVS Health Accounts Receivable Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
It’s a new day in health care!
At CVS Health, we are health care innovators with a clear purpose: helping people on their path to better health. Through our health services, plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Making quality care more affordable, accessible, simple and seamless, to not only help people get well, but help them stay well in body, mind and spirit.
We are looking for individuals who want to be a part of this exciting time in our company where the sky is the limit for career growth!
As an Account Receivable Specialist you will have a direct impact on the families we serve as well as the bottom line of our company.
In the Accounts Receivable role you will:
• Maintain and release all-ship-verified claims for all third party claim accounts within established time frame as assigned Resolve errors and make claim edits assigned in work queues
• Follow work list prioritization of accounts for resolving accounts and/or submitting claims
• Contact payers and patients when necessary for PFS processes Request relevant information when appropriate
• Revenue Cycle and clinical departments as required through the course of the PFS processes
• Make necessary adjustments to patient demographic, insurance, and account balance information
• Complete A/R adjustments and request other adjustments where permitted and appropriate
• Adhere to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures (including HIPAA and PCI compliance requirements), and "leading practices"
This position with CVS Health offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, as well as the following perks:
Flexible work schedule- choose the time that you work your 8-hour day. You can start between 7:00am and 9:30am so long as your 8-hour day ends by 6:00pm.
Potential for growth opportunities within the first year
Retail store discounts
Comprehensive 6-week training program
Free onsite yoga classes
Free parking at the facility
18 months of experience performing healthcare reimbursement, medical insurance billing or collections
• 1+ years of experience working with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word
1 year of experience working within Infusion Collections
• Critical thinking skills, ability to assess next steps in collections process, ability to push for payments
• Comfortable researching unpaid claims and making calls to insurance payers to ask questions and identify root issues and causes for non-payment
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs