Comcast IP Services Strategic Product Management MBA Intern in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Our search for the very best students pursuing the Master of Business Administration degree has evolved over time to meet the challenges of a changing media and technology landscape. First-year business school students have the opportunity to compete for the Comcast MBA Internship Program, an 11-week summer internship program located at Comcast Headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. In this program you will be able to take ownership of business critical projects, present outcomes to senior leadership, and make a lasting impact while cultivating meaningful relationships.
The IP Services Strategic Product Management MBA Intern will partner with Product Management, Product Development, Marketing and other groups in a cross-functional team to develop new products and bring them to market. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define consumer and business requirements relative to new products
- Oversee new product market trials and assist with development and execution of a go-to-market playbook
- Assesses consumer needs and opportunities for new products through innovation research and feasibility analysis
- Works closely with Technology and Product teams to ensure new product innovation meets overall business goals and leads with a customer centric approach
- Manages, gathers, and analyzes competitive intelligence data for product lines
- Supports new investment business case development including financial and sales/subscriber growth forecasting models
- Identifies and gathers potential product ideas, technologies, and business opportunities that can be integrated into the current product line and recommends exploration of future products and opportunities
- Currently pursuing MBA with intended graduation between December 2019 May 2020
- 5 years of relevant work experience in a dynamic environment (e.g. entrepreneur, consulting, military, etc.)
- Creative thinker, energetic with a passion for innovation
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- A team player who creates a positive work environment
- Fluency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects independently. Must have ability to manage time effectively and in an organized manner.
- Interest or experience in media, telecommunications & technology industries
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer