AdventHealth Hyperbaric Tech PRN in Ocala, Florida
Hyperbaric Tech PRN AdventHealth North Pinellas
Location Address: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
- Great Culture
- Top Quality outcomes
- Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
- Leadership is accessible
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico
- Assists in patient preparation for treatment.
- Reinforces education as it relates to hyperbaric therapy.
- Keeps complete and accurate patient records as they pertain to treatment documentation.
- Performs duties and procedures as directed by Program Director, Clinical Nurse Manager, Medical Director, and in some cases, Hyperbaric Safety Director.
- Supports clinical hyperbaric facility accreditation.
- Participates in the safety program.
- Maintains competencies, continuing education and certifications as appropriate.
- Utilizing data software for wound management.
- Makes appropriate entries for daily hyperbaric treatments and wound care clinic visits including photo uploading.
- Lift patient or transfer per policy
- Tolerate pressurization and depressurization in a hyperbaric chamber. (Multiplace only).
- Need to be able to hear patients and staff. Aloes, listen to equipment for malfunctions.
- High school diploma or General Education degree (GED).
- Wound Care Center chamber operators must be a healthcare professional actively certified or licensed in one of the following vocations: Respiratory therapist; Military: Corpsman or Medical Services specialist; EMT or Paramedic; RN, LPN, or Licensed Vocations Nurse; Certified Hyperbaric Specialist; Certified Hyperbaric RN; Certified or registered MA; Certified Hyperbaric Technologist; CNA; Certified Hyperbaric Wound Specialist; Physical Therapist or PTA; or other allied healthcare professionals as approved by the NBDHMT for certification eligibility.
The Hyperbaric Technologist, under the direction of the Center Manager (Program Director, Clinical Nurse Manager, or Hyperbaric Safety Director) of the Hyperbaric Medicine Department, administers hyperbaric oxygen therapy to patients as prescribed by the Hyperbaric Physician. This person is responsible for the safe and effective operation of the hyperbaric chamber(s) and related support systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs