LSEG Business Development Analyst in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Refinitiv requires a Business Analyst to work with FX trading systems. The Business Analyst will sit in our technology group, take high level deliverables and feature sets from Product Management and define, organize and prioritize them into user stories (and accompanying documentation where needed) for the dev teams to work on.
The BA will work with the project team to identify dependencies and the work required to bring the product requirements to life.
• Work with customer proposition and technology teams to elicit product requirements.
• Produce functional specifications that are clear and easy to understand.
• Structure complex requirements into epics and stories in jira.
• Document workflows and use cases as required.
• Facilitate, understand and contribute to technical discussions.
• Agree product structure and specifications with Refinitiv technical and quality teams.
• Support development - i.e. handover, answer questions, supervise what is delivered.
• Support QA - i.e. handover, answer questions, defect management
• Manage a JIRA backlog.
• Ability and willingness to work through detail, including where required, data mappings.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
• Ability to rapidly learn new business domains.
• Requirements elicitation and documentation.
• Confidence in working remotely.
• 4 years minimum industry experience
Desirable Skills / Experience:
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
• Understanding of financial markets and FX Trading Systems.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.