Randstad Tactical System Administrator in Norfolk, Virginia
Tactical System Administrator
salary:$70,000 - $105,000 per year
date posted:Saturday, November 21, 2020
industry:Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Tactical System Administrator
Senior GCCS System Administrator
Position: Senior GCCS System Administrator
Location: USFF Norfolk, VA 23551
Clearance: TS / SCI
Employees average stay of 9 years... a true career! If everything you care about depends on your job security then PROSOFT is the place to be. PROSOFT employees stay with our company for an average of 9 years. Now that's stability you can bank on. If you're looking for better skill fit, advancement opportunity, educational reimbursement, or just a friendlier place to call home....think PROSOFT....a place where you're recognized and appreciated for your contributions.
· Provide systems operations and maintenance support for the full array of MOC tactical systems.
· Manage the Information Systems required for Joint and Coalition operations within the CTF-80 AOR
· Develop and update process guides/Standard Operating Procedures.
· Maintain the systems utilized to provide the Maritime Global Common Operational Picture (G-COP) of all Naval forces in support of U.S. Northern Command for Homeland Defense.
· Knowledge in the administration of the Global Command & Control System Maritime & Joint (GCCS-M/J),
· Knowledge of the Defense Information Systems Agency published Security Technical Information Guidance (STIG) requirements and implementation/compliance process.
· Knowledge and experience with server and storage virtualization, i.e. Microsoft Hypervisor and VMWare vSphere.
· Knowledge and experience in maintaining Linux Servers and its associated services.
· Knowledge of Computer Network Defense (CND) compliance requirements for all managed systems.
· Proficient in building servers and domain controllers from the ground up in both Microsoft and Linux environments.
· BA/BS in related field and 3 years of specific MOC systems experience, or AA/AS in related field 5 years of specific MOC systems experience.In lieu of formal education, 6 years of GCCS systems administration experience.
· Must maintain current CompTIA Security+ certification.
Selected candidates must be able to obtain a TOP SECRET CLEARANCE.
All candidates selected will be subject to a security background investigation.
location: Norfolk, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Provide systems operations and maintenance support for the full array of MOC tactical systems.
Manage the Information Systems required for Joint and Coalition operations within the CTF-80 AOR
Develop and update process guides/Standard Operating Procedures.
Maintain the systems utilized to provide the Maritime Global Common Operational Picture (G-COP) of all Naval forces in support of U.S. Northern Command for Homeland Defense.
Experience level: Experienced
Minimum 3 years of experience
Linux System Admin
GCCS-M/J (3 years of experience is preferred)
Computer Network Defense (CND)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
- Randstad Jobs