Amazon Corporate LLC Campaign Manager in New York, New York
*Position can be located in New York City, Los Angeles, Washington DC, or Toronto*
Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier-whoever that customer may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions-including sponsored ads, display, video, and custom ads-leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-directed, and highly organized Campaign Manager responsible for bringing to market earned, owned, and paid media activations that drive brand awareness and consideration for Amazon Advertising. This position reports to the Head of Brand Campaigns and will ensure that each element of our marketing campaigns is completed on time, delivered to the right audience, and meets our high bar for content in quality and execution. The Campaign Manager will work with a team of senior marketers managing all operational aspects of campaigns including workflow, timelines, and asset management. The Campaign Manager will partner with channel marketing to develop promotional plans to bring together integrated campaigns across channels, and provide tactical support to amplify campaign messages at defined moments in time throughout the year, tied to strategic events. The Campaign Manager will develop mechanisms to improve our campaign processes to make end-to-end campaign activities effective and efficient. This role requires skills in these areas: project management, relationship building, problem solving, digital marketing, and advertising. The individual will manage multiple projects, own schedules, outline key milestones, and track deliverables. Equally essential, the candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, have impeccable attention to detail, and will have a track record of on-time delivery of projects coupled with the ability to operate independently and autonomously.
Key responsibilities include:
* Support the strategy, development, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
* Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, and asset management.
* Ensure projects are progressing, stakeholders are updated and engaged, risks are mitigated and appropriately escalated, and results are delivered on time and within budget.
* Create schedules, estimate time, and track project completion requirements.
* Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
* Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time.
* Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues, and budget implications.
* Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets per the marketing plan.
* Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
* Track and report on monthly campaign performance including key performance metrics and analyze the results of launched initiatives; based on these learnings, implement operational improvements that optimize our available resources.
* Ensure timely deployment of initiatives and project success by managing calendars and processes.
* Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
* 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
* Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
* Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.