Federal Reserve Bank Information Security Sr. Associate in New York City, New York
Working at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies.You willwork in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems. It is a challenge that demands the skills of a financial service professional and the intelligence an academic—all combined with a passion for public service.
*What we do: *
Information Security New York (ISNY) develops, executes, and maintains a superior information security program that promotes resiliency by identifying and mitigating cyber risks and threats through risk-based consultation, advice, and direction for controls, designs, and investments for the entire Bank.
Your role as Information Security Sr. Associate:
- Conduct NIST based cyber risk assessments that assess the security posture of information systems. Provide technical direction and recommendation on remediation based of the assessment results.
- Execute software security practices and security user stories as part of the Agile Scrum team members to ensure good cyber risk management outcomes.
- Identify, measure, monitor, report on security risks within the Group's information technology domain, and assess the adequacy of controls including information security, cyber security, software security practices and mitigations practices for technical vulnerabilities.
What we are looking for:
- Overall, 5 years plus on enterprise cyber risk assessment and management practices and software security or equivalent experiences
- Possession of or the ability to obtain and maintain National Security Clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship
- Understanding of risk management and control frameworks (NIST 800-53) and industry best practices.
- Understanding of vulnerability risk impact on key objectives and critical processes; ability to link risk management programs and initiatives to inform critical business strategies and processes
- Knowledge of and experience implementing industry standards, frameworks, and best practices in cyber risk management programs, practices, and processes inclusive of risk identification, analysis, response, communication, monitoring and escalation.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Fully paid Pension plan and 401k with Generous Match
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental and Vision including Flexible Spending Accounts and HSA)
- Subsidized Public Transportation Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Onsite Fitness & Wellness Center
- Flexible Work Arrangements
/The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is committed to a diverse workforce and to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service./
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Organization: *Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Title: Information Security Sr. Associate
Location: NY-New York City
Requisition ID: 267563