Federal Reserve Bank Deputy Director, Law Enforcement Strategy, Operations & Analytics in New York City, New York
Working at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies.You willwork in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems. It is a challenge that demands the skills of a financial service professional and the intelligence of an academic—all combined with a passion for public service.
*What we do: *
The Federal Reserve Law Enforcement Unit (“LEU”) provides physical security for Bank employees, visitors, premises, and property; controls and monitors access to Bank premises; provides Executive Protection for Bank officials; participates in the screening of personnel for employment; and coordinates with the Legal Function and People & Engagement (HR) to resolve issues involving misconduct.
Your role as Deputy Director of Law Enforcement, Strategy, Operations, and Analytics:
- Provide thought leadership and manage four team leaders responsible for: (1) training, developing, and managing Federal Reserve Law Enforcement Officers; (2) monitoring and reviewing technological and operational systems/processes designed to promote the safety and security of the Bank and its employees; (3) background investigations of Bank employees and non-employees to provide security clearances; and (4) developing risk controls and operational analytics and communicating budget and resource needs.
- In concert with the Head of the LEU, shape strategy of the unit including hiring and retention of uniformed personnel, budget and administration, insider threat and security risk mitigation, and technological innovation and infrastructure.
- Serve as a core team member of a variety of internal and external security initiatives and partnerships related to the Fed, the financial industry, and the region. These initiatives will include issues involved in providing security to the Federal Reserve Banks in anticipation of a return to the workplace.
- Collaborate with senior leaders and subject matter experts in risk, legal, human resources, and facilities.
- Design, develop and execute strategic solutions based on sound data to address security and safety needs in a changing environment.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a *minimum of ten years of experience in a law enforcement leadership role (or an advanced degree in a relevant field with at least 5 years of leadership experience) with 3 years of experience in the private sector collaborating with senior executives and leading a culture of change in a security related role;*
- Experience managing diverse teams composed of security and investigative subject matter experts and collaborating on opportunities for process improvement.
- Ability to utilize data and analytics to inform strategy and decision-making.
- Excellent project management skills with a background leading multiple initiatives and competing priorities.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Fully paid Pension plan and 401k with Generous Match
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental and Vision including Flexible Spending Accounts and HSA)
- Subsidized Public Transportation Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Onsite Fitness & Wellness Center
- Flexible Work Arrangements
/Candidates must undergo an enhanced background check and will be tested for all controlled substances prohibited by federal law, to include marijuana./
/The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is committed to a diverse workforce and to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service./
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Organization: *Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Title: Deputy Director, Law Enforcement Strategy, Operations & Analytics
Location: NY-New York City
Requisition ID: 268826