Computer Consultants International, Inc Medicaid Enterprise System Data Architect (Job ID: 528281) in NC-42, United States
Medicaid Enterprise System Data Architect (Job ID: 528281)
NC-42, Raleigh, NC 27603, USA
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
CCI is seeking a Data Architect to perform work for the Federally-required Medicaid Enterprise System implementation project.
The primary purpose of this position is to work as an Expert Data Architect for all Medicaid Enterprise Systems (MES). This position will analyze current data models and will lead data architecture and design efforts in support of new and transformative efforts across the Medicaid program. This position will work closely with business and technology owners to capture objectives and strategies while also working closely with the staff or vendors who are engaged to provide the solutions and services.
Job responsibilities include the following:
• Manage all the data interactions between the Modular Medicaid Enterprise Systems, State applications and external stakeholders.
• Work with and provide oversight for the MES System Integrator vendor.
• Lead the effort in understanding all the data interactions between the Divisions and External Entities.
• Review and ensure that there is data synchronization between RFP’s and system enhancement.
• Define strong and robust Reconciliation, Data Quality and Data Security rules in the MES ecosystem
• Collaborate with State Enterprise Architecture teams on the establishment and implementation of data architecture standards and methodologies
• Ensure data and data management designs support compliancy with State and Federal data protection requirements
• Support procurement efforts through evaluation of proposed data architectures
• Monitor and report on system design, development and implementation efforts
• Train staff and vendors on architecture process, procedures, tools and designs as required
• Evaluate business and program application systems’ functionality to identify gaps
• Participate in system integration and analysis activities
• Interact with various stakeholders and team members to discuss alternative solutions by actively contributing suggestions and sharing information
• Participate and oversee all stages of systems development life cycle (requirements, design, coding, testing, and implementation)
• Communicate clearly with business and technical personnel to ensure business requirements are both understood and accomplished
• Assist with the installation, operation and maintenance of new technologies
• Identify and document data and data management requirements for current and proposed systems or services
• Lead the data analysis, data architecture and data design tasks for projects related to MES and Medicaid Transformation
• Lead the development of data and data management roadmaps that address tactical and strategic objectives
• Guide the reporting and analytics projects and work streams from discovery to operationalize phase
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Expert in data modeling and database design from conceptualization to database optimization
• Expert in architecting for: Data Governance, Data Architecture Management, Data Development, Data Operations Management, Data Security Management, Reference and Master Data Management, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, Document and Content Management, Meta-data Management and Data Quality Management
• Experience working within Enterprise Architecture Frameworks and associated tools
• Proven ability to conceive and promote a strategic vision for data and data management
• Strong experience in ETL, traditional Data warehousing, Reporting & Analytical tools like Data Stage, Informatica, Oracle Exadata, PL/SQL, SAS, Cognos, Tableau
• Seasoned experience in design, build and maintain efficient conceptual, logical and physical database models used for reporting and analytical purposes
• Experience with Master Data Management and skill in MDM tools
• Wide range of knowledge across established and emerging data technologies
• Exposure to Modern data architecture, Big Data In-Memory processing, Hadoop Data Lake, develop models in Data Lake to enable Self-service Business Intelligence
• Expert knowledge of data warehouse structures, relational database structures, server storage techniques, and data storage best practices
• Proven ability to work in a technically diverse environment with an assortment of products, platforms and services
• Experience with on-site, off-site and cloud-based database solutions
• Strong communication skills, and ability to effectively interact with a broad range of end-users/clients
• Proven ability to troubleshoot technical problems, assess impact on business and recommend solutions
• Ability to develop unit and system test plans, process flows, diagrams, charts, and assist with the development of training materials
• Strong understanding of Medicaid business processes and related systems
• High level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
· Knowledge of the Medicaid Systems and Solutions. Required - 5 Years
· Knowledge of the MITA Business, Information and Technical architectures. Required - 5 Years
· Experience with MES Certification. Desired - 1 Year
· Experience with cross-system functionality including supporting efforts in design development implementation of the Medicaid systems & BI Solutions. Required - 5 Years
· High proficiency with reviewing proposals in regards to recommending architecture strategy for business Strategy, IT strategy to align with the NC STA. Required - 5 Years
· Excellent general IT knowledge (applications development, testing, deployment, operations, documentation, standards, best practices. Required - 5 Years
· Experience with Technical Proposal Evaluations. Required - 2 Years
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability present to both technical and business audiences. Required
· Knowledge on Oracle, MS SQL Databases. Required - 5 Years
· Experience participating or leading projects using an Agile methodology. Desired
· Experience working with various vendors and coordinating with the Systems Integrator. Required - 5 Years
· Experience with IBM Operational Decision Manager. Required - 3 Years
· Strong experience in ETL, traditional Data warehousing, Reporting & Analytical tools like Data Stage, Informatica, Oracle Exadata, PL/SQL, SAS, Cognos. Required - 5 Years
· Experience with Master Data Management and skill in MDM tools. Required - 5 Years
· Exposure to Modern data architecture, Big Data In-Memory processing, Hadoop Data Lake, develop models in Data Lake to enable Self-service Business Int. Required
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to career(at)cci-worldwide.com with
"528281-NC" as the subject line.