Intuit Staff Offering Program Manager in Mountain View, California
Intuit’s mission is to power prosperity around the world for consumers, small businesses and the self-employed. The Brand Experiences and Storytelling group brings that mission to life through high-impact and transformative experiences around the globe all designed to shape, showcase, and demonstrate the power and meaning behind the Intuit ecosystem. We inspire customers with a variety of Live/Virtual Events and galvanize our 10,000+ employees around what matters most to ourm customers with best-in-class storytelling. This cross-functional, high-performing team serves as a center of excellence for the company and includes experts across experience design, strategic content, experiential learning, event production, experiential marketing, and more.
We are looking for an exceptional and seasoned professional to manage programs and operations for internal and external event operations and lead programs that relate to galvanizing our developers. This is a critical role, enabling you to collaborate with many groups across the organization, while also being hands-on in managing programs to educate and engage our development community. This role reports to the Director of Program Management and Operations.
What you'll bring
· Experience in events, experiential marketing and developer and technology programs.
· Seven+ years in operations, project management, and program management.
· Excellent creativity and problem solving along with a keen business sense
· Passion for excellence and the desire to have a significant impact on the business
· Ability to both lead and support. Willing to “go the extra mile”
· Self-motivated and willing to proactively take on issues within project teams and the company at large
· Strong communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
· Well-rounded interpersonal skill set with the capacity to build strong relationships
· Strong process and project management skills
How you will lead
· Strategic Thinking
o Thinks customer back and can prioritize stakeholder needs.
o Effectively plan and program strategies to deliver business objectives
o Explore problems through various perspectives and generate creative solutions
o Exceptional skills at planning and scheduling with a high level of detail.
o Develop work plans in partnership with business stakeholders.
o Establish and maintain program-wide operating mechanisms to drive transparency and rigor in execution. Build repeatable and efficient processes at scale.
o Able to prioritize tasks and keep the team coordinated tracking budget and schedule.
o Coordinates teams and programs.
o Define boundaryless team roles and make sure each stakeholder has clarity.
o Identify cross-functional dependencies and ensure that stakeholders who need to collaborate are connected.
o Escalate issues and facilitate removal of roadblocks.
o Coordinate and influence across stakeholders and hold team members accountable.
o Works with team and leadership to establish plans and keep them appropriately informed to ensure they have confidence.
o Communicates with clarity and can translate strategy into requirements.
o Present executives and partners with a coherent, informed narrative for quick and quality decision-making
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
- Intuit Jobs