Sager Electrical Supply Company Power Systems Sales Engineer in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Sager Electronics, a wholly owned subsidiary of TTI Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Inc. company, is a North American distributor of Interconnect, Power and Electromechanical components from leading manufacturers worldwide. Grounded in over 130 years of innovation and service, Sager Electronics provides customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and innovative business solutions through its Distributing Confidence® business model. Headquartered in Middleborough, MA, Sager Electronics operates a national network of field sales representatives and strategically located service centers across North America. To learn more about Sager, visit www.sager.com.
We are currently seeking a Power Systems Sales Engineer to cover the greater Philadelphia area. Long Island, 5 boroughs of NY, West Chester and Rockland Counties, NJ, Eastern PA, DE, MD and VA. The Power Systems Sales Engineer will grow power sales in the region by cultivating current customers and developing new customers to advance power supply opportunities. The qualified candidate should be professional, ethical, have strong follow through skills and possess a strong technical background. This position will work with customers, the field sales and inside sales team and will be the main technical resource for this region.
How you will spend your time:
• Work with customers from the design cycle through the production cycle to secure new power business
• Assist the inside team with additional qualification support for all Power Systems products including leads generated
• Support the local sales team in the design and pursuit of power and application engineering products
• Provide new products and technology updates to customers and local sales team
• Capture power supply design registrations and design-wins for Sager Power Systems and its suppliers
• Develop relationships with local rep groups, manufacturers’ and regional sales team
• Communicate market trends and customer activity to management using our opportunity tracking system
• Attend technical training at our suppliers and service center locations
• Participate with sales management team in assigned customers plans and setting sales growth plans
We’re excited if you have:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering
• At least two years of successfully promoting and selling power as a commodity to customers
• The ability to work with engineering and support customers with the power supply selection process
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Sager Electronics offers an attractive benefits package for full time employment, including medical/vision/dental insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and a company matched 401(k). To learn more about Sager Electronics, please visit our web site at http://www.sager.com.
Sager Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including p regnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans' status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.