Honeywell Principal Enterprise Partnerships in Morristown, New Jersey
Principal Enterprise Partnerships
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Leads out-of-scope enterprise development activities to achieve strategic objectives.Demonstrated significant business impact over multiple market segments. Instrumental in networking and determining new business strategy and engagement.Effectively leverage key leaders within the business, senior leaders of government and commercial organizations to identify, develop, negotiate and bring funded projects and ideas into the KCNSC.
Summary of Duties
- Responsible for implementing planned transformation initiatives and bring new insight to opportunities outside of traditional work scope
- Extensive knowledge in customer/stakeholder development, value proposition analysis, contracting experience, policy and regulatory
- Evaluate the impact of relevant emerging trends and key transformational activities
- Recognizes and initiates partnering at a customer level. Maintain working knowledge of export regulations, and other critical sales roles
- Create, compose and implement external teaming alliances. Extensive understanding and project work with technology transfer activities
- Develop, plan and execute against assigned growth targets
- Forecast several years to 25 years ahead and develop growth strategies to meet emerging requirements
- Implements key enterprise development strategies for long term growth
- Identifies industry and government trends before they are widely understood
- Develops and approves action plans to meet emerging needs
- Works with senior management levels to define key business initiative and strategies
- Maintenance and compliance of strategic capture process and reporting tools
- Functions as knowledge expert on strategic development processes and procedures, phase gates. Identify, source, and oversee network of outside advisors
- Understand and address underlying customer needs beyond those initially expressed to identify strategic disruption and transformation.Uses program developments and negotiation skills with customers
- Mentors and coaches others within the organization and plant wide on strategic development activities. May perform other duties as required
- Extensive travel (50%+) Conducts activities in a safe and healthy manner and works in accordance with established HS&E requirements to ensure the protection of employees, the public, and the environment
- Takes actions necessary to stop work when an unsafe condition or action is identified.Every employee has the right and responsibility to stop work when unsafe conditions or actions are identified
Ability to travel up to 50%
25 Counsel/advise leaders
25 Drive large scale projects
25 Develop new business opportunities
25 Convey complex market issues
You Must Have:
- U.S. Citizenship in order to obtain and maintain a DOE Q, TS/SCI (Sensitive Compartmented Information) clearance. Successfully pass (and continued subject to) CI-scope polygraph examination.
- Business degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Engineering, Engineering Systems
- Minimum of ten years + experience working in strategic business development and/or government markets including contracts and business transformation across DOE/DOD and other government agencies at the Q, TS/SCI level
- Minimum of five years’ experience in proposal development, and contract negotiation to include tools and processes
- Masters degree
- Ability to establish strong team relationships in a matrix organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to deal tactfully and confidentially with customers and internal Honeywell management at all organizational levels
- Six-Sigma trained/certified (Greenbelt or Black belt) preferred
- Successful strategic development experience with demonstrated record of accomplishments
- Strategic and tactical planning skills
- Track record of strategic target achievement and experience targeting and developing a large book of business
- Recognized within senior leadership as the primary authority in strategic business development
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell FM&T Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req152530
- Category: Business Development
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.