Lowe's Workforce Mgmt Sr Analyst - REMOTE in Mooresville, North Carolina
Lowe’s is able to offer remote employment of this position in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, WY
The primary purpose of this role is to support the day-to-day operations of Lowe's workforce management programs. This position leads projects that impact store labor productivity and delivers analytics and insights to executive leadership.
This includes all aspects of financial planning for a multi-billion dollar expense, creating a store organizational design to deliver on strategic efforts, and supporting WFM software applications to ensure stores are staffed to provide great customer experiences across 1,700+ stores
• Identifies and recommends areas of opportunity for expense control and labor optimization to use to inform workforce management decisions made by business leaders in various functions
• Conducts analysis and data modeling used in improving store productivity and driving business performance and develops recommendations informed by more senior experience on higher-impact, higher-visibility projects
• Creates more intricate models used in payroll planning, long-range planning, and wage growth projections to provide insight into the best utilization of business resources
• Uses engineering labor standards to develop a store operating model
• Delivers in-depth analysis on labor allocation, including use of complex statistical models, engineered labor standards, and field operations input to develop recommendations for executive leadership.
• Synthesizes information from a variety of sources, including Workforce Management Analysts, in order to derive insights and provide subject-matter expertise
• Serves as a technical expert in terms of workforce management subject-matter expertise at Lowe's
• Completes input for quarterly forecasts used to predict the labor capacity and financial resources necessary for payroll allocation and store organizational design at Lowe's
• Resolves workforce planning and management challenges so that the team can identify and provide an actionable resolution
• Manages the budget, analysis, and scope of projects in order to ensure they fall within the available resources and timelines, while providing the input necessary for the success of the businesses
• Partners closely with HR and Finance in order to determine employee fill rates, hiring projections, staff planning, and financial planning
Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management, Engineering, Data Science, or a related field. 3 plus years’ Experience related to workforce planning, data science, or data modeling.
Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field 3 to 5 years’ Experience related to workforce planning, data science, or data modeling; LEAN or Six Sigma Green Belt certification
1 to 3 years Experience with using SQL, Python
1 to 3 years Experience related to workforce planning, data science, data modeling, or labor scheduling systems
1 to 3 years Experience with working in Agile software environment
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Lowe's Jobs