Lowe's Sr Analyst, Information Security in Mooresville, North Carolina
The primary purpose of this role is to lead the implementation and ongoing delivery of information security tools and processes. This includes responsibility for creating, executing and improving processes and procedures with limited direct guidance from more senior level security associates. This role solves complex problems while creating and optimizing processes and often takes a lead role in implementing new services and technologies. The individual in this role has a strong understanding of most tools and processes supported by the team, including many of the key integration points with other parts of Technology. He/she works mostly independently and occasionally provides coaching and direction to more junior level associates on the team.
With a focus specifically on Security Governance, Risk and Compliance , this role completes activities that help drive awareness and adherence to information security policies and standards. Tasks include collecting and reviewing metrics, monitoring programs for compliance, and performing risk assessments, and working with others to implement appropriate controls.
• Analyzes data to detect trends, make recommendations, and provide reporting
• Leads activities to assess adherence to the information security processes supported
• Answers questions from associates about the information security processes supported; handles more complex questions/issues elevated from other analysts on the team
• Identifies opportunities for process improvements and makes recommendations for best practices
• Serves as an escalation point and mentor for junior staff
• Contributes to and helps maintain process documentation repositories
• Develops standard operating procedures; identifies and suggests possible improvements on procedures
• Collaborates with management to determine information security metrics and leads the collection of information security metrics
• Maintains an awareness of information security news and trends
• Consolidates security related findings, tracks KPIs, and presents results to information security and business leaders and/or vendors
• Researches current technologies to assist in the development of new capabilities and recommends solution options
• Translates and documents business needs into technical requirements and solutions
• Advises users and team members on execution of processes, interprets standards and regulations and assists with solutions
• Creates and optimizes frameworks and tools and leads assessments of applications and businesses processes to help Lowe's integrate security services
• Assists with the training and development of more junior level analysts as needed
• Provides mentoring and guidance to more junior level analysts; may provide feedback and direction on specific tasks
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Lowe's Jobs