Lowe's Product Activation Manager in Mooresville, North Carolina
The primary purpose of this role is to shepherd and coordinate the go-to-market (GTM) activities for a Private Brand major product line or division (Kobalt, Stainmaster, Allen + Roth, etc.). The Product Activation Manager will ensure all activities related to the product line or division will be delivered on defined scope, timeline and budget. This includes responsibility for planning and overseeing the deployment of their respective Merchandising division's go-to-market strategy by supporting the product group’s vision, identifying project scope, developing timelines, providing status reporting, leading risk mitigation and prioritizing the day-to-day tasks of an internal team across several functions. This role is critical to Lowe's because through the effective project management and coordination of these initiatives, Lowe's is able to support the activation and successful introduction of new products to drive incremental sales and margin.
• Shepherds and coordinates the go-to-market activities for assigned private brand/division.
• Builds timelines for product development and activation.
• Executes go-to-market strategies and plans.
• Follows up on all related workstreams to ensure coordination between the various teams/activities and timely completion of tasks.
• Main point of contact for all workstream teams and cross-functional partners.
• Delivers the planned product go-to-market activities for the respective brand/division.
• Supports the Private Brand and assigned Global Merchandising brand/division's leadership; supports the go-to-market strategy for that brand/division.
• Coordinates project/task priorities across the cross-functional project team usually consisting of representatives from Product Development, Packaging Operations, Global Merchandising Operations, Marketing, Online Experience, and Core Merchandising; works closely with all stakeholders to ensure timely implementation and rollout of projects and ensures that all appropriate project activities are defined and appropriately assigned for accountability.
• Identifies risks and leads mitigation efforts, identifies system, process, and training gaps, as well as notes resource constraints and escalates to the respective Private Brand/ Merchandising Leadership as needed.
• Develops and tracks project plans to identify issues and opportunities, form hypotheses, design and conduct analyses, track major milestones / progress, synthesize conclusions and approve final plans to implement change and ensures ongoing project data accuracy.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
• 3 years’ experience in project management and/or leading cross-functional efforts involving multiple linkages across an organization
• 4 years’ relevant business experience
• Master’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
• 3 years’ experience leading operational process review, design and implementation of improvements; industry related experience
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia (https://twitter.com/LowesMedia) on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Lowe's Jobs