Lowe's Online Content Analyst in Mooresville, North Carolina
Purpose of Role:
The purpose of this role is to serve as the customer-facing liaison for the Lowe's vendor community and Lowe's enterprise. This role manages the portfolio of digital assets, including collection from Vendors and engagement with the Studio to adhere to content standards. This role synchronizes Online Content activity with all aspects across the business, ensuring alignment with item onboarding volume as well as enabling full business readiness. This role provides analytical thinking around all aspects of content to advise business partners on content enrichment.
• Manages large data sets, and creates reports to oversee collection of assets in a high-volume production environment.
• Maintains full awareness of the business; actively and always ensures an acceptable level of business readiness.
• Proactively engages with merchant partners and vendors to anticipate incoming work demand.
• Provides customer service to guide vendors and organizational partners through the content enrichment process.
• Analyzes reports and scorecards and is able to provide thought leadership and insights to data.
• Accountable for compliance to product content standards to ensure quality of assets.
• Acts as the subject matter expert on content and engages with Vendors and organizational partners to ensure content is in place at the appropriate time.
• Continuously assesses work space to identify and develop process improvements or automation opportunities that improve speed, quality, and accuracy.
• Understands and executes basic project management tasks such as, schedule, risk, and stakeholder management for day to-day business activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 2+ years’ experience in a merchandising, marketing, information management, or e-commerce role OR 4+ years’ experience in a merchandising, marketing, information management, or e-commerce role
• 1+ year(s) experience using creative design tools (Adobe, Alteryx, Jira, Excel, etc.)
• Project coordination and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to meet established timelines
• Capable of working through complex analysis using excel/access
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and/or Access skills
• Experience using creative design tools (Adobe, Alteryx, Jira, etc.)
• Experience in project management
• PMP Certification
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Lowe's Jobs