Lowe's Manager, Private Brands After Sales Operations in Mooresville, North Carolina
The primary purpose of this role is to manage an internal team of analysts, planners, supply chain specialists and third-party service providers in the strategic operations of Lowe's US and Lowe's Canada Private Brands After Sales Program. The After Sales program includes omni-channel customer facing capabilities, warehousing, inventory management, and fulfillment services. This role is also responsible for building and maintaining the relationship for shared service activities including call center, click to chat and on-line in support of private branded products. This role is responsible for managing 400+ global vendors to defined measures of success/key performance indicators, program changes, and program optimization. This role will also be responsible for reporting performance to executive staff, translating private brand overarching strategy to third-party service providers while also managing overall process, program implementation, and customer channel experience optimization to ensure a high-quality consistent brand experience for Lowe's US and Canada private brand customers.
• Develops, leads and implements strategic initiatives to increase the overall private brand customer experience while reducing costs to the company and vendors.
• Heavy dotted line management of an international team of analysts, inventory planners, and supply chain specialists to identify and execute improvements in core program functions, parts inventory, fulfillment, and vendor relations.
• Works directly with Lowe’s Product Development Merchants, Lowe’s Global Sourcing, Branding, Merchandising, Quality Assurance, and over 300 domestic and import Product Vendors to ensure that Lowe’s customers have a consistent and positive customer experience.
• Oversees the daily operations of third-party service provider ensuring that established service goals and metrics are achieved for call center, fulfillment, and customer satisfaction, while partnering for measures of success for contact center activities.
• Defines operational performance dashboards and monitors the effectiveness of the After Sales Program against company goals. Leverages the performance metrics to identify opportunities and form responses for success. Reports performance results to management.
• Directs team in the prioritization of work, sets team and program improvement goals, and sets the expectations for the resolution of customer problems.
• Ensures processes and procedures for escalation are appropriate and that all partners are compliant and make adjustments/improvements as required to resolve issues.
• Responsible for developing the approach and objectives for After Sales standards for all private brand product categories, ultimately responsible fulfillment and vendor management services as well as defining call center strategy to ensure a cohesive Lowe's Private Brand customer experience.
• Leads team in the implementation and governance standard operating procedures that result in efficiency improvements as related to best practices.
• Actively manages complex cross functional relationships, processes, and goals to ensure alignment and comprehensive After Sales program success.
• Partners with technology team and Global Merchandising Operations to ensure relevant capabilities, tools and technologies are identified and implemented.
• Provides monthly forecasts in accordance with department budget timing, including necessary accruals and re-class needs.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field OR 7 years’ experience in management of large, complex programs with a focus on customer experience or fulfillment
• 3+ years’ experience in after sales services
• Experience leading and influencing people without formal authority
• Experience in a Fortune 500 company
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia (https://twitter.com/LowesMedia) on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Lowe's Jobs