Lowe's Manager Customer Insights, Retail Media in Mooresville, North Carolina
• Partners with key business partners such as in Marketing, Customer Experience, Special Event tracking,
Value teams on most strategic client initiatives, translating business needs into research plans, so the customer is at the center of decision making.
• Creates annual strategic learnings plans for business(es) supported.
• Exercises a great deal of autonomy in customer insights problem solving and work delegation for the fulfillment of the work necessary for the completion of project requirements
• Designs, executes, and summarizes research, taking insights, analytics, customer frameworks, and
models to drive impact and action behind those insights. Uses advanced research statistics for in-depth data analysis and customer models and summarizes key insights from the analytics.
• Ensures research output is high quality, free from errors and that findings/output are grounded in
research science, but communicated in a way that is simple and highly actionable for business partners.
• Uses principles of research and statistics of methodology.
• Integrates knowledge across the Customer Insights & Analytics team to bring relevant insights to
Lowe’s Data & Analytics team and the whole of the Lowe's retail media business, especially in key
forums with leadership, to highlight the state of the Lowe's customer.
• Partner with suppliers to bring in best-in-class research techniques.
• Manages client research budget in the most effective manner, while addressing the key needs of the business.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Statistics, Econometrics, Information Sciences, Applied Quantitative
5 Years of experience in market research field
5 Years working with analytic/research software (e.g. SPSS, Wincross, Sawtooth, SAS, Decipher, Qualtrics, etc.)
3 Years of leading teams and proven business impact
Experience with Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Mastery of unique market research areas such as Marketing or Retail
Masters Degree in a related field (e.g. Master's in Market Research, Behavioral Psychology, MBA)
Experience working in a retail environment
Concentration in relevant area (Psychology, Market Research, Statistics)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Lowe's Jobs