Lowe's Inventory Replenishment Senior Specialist - Remote in Mooresville, North Carolina
Lowe’s is able to offer remote employment of this position in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, WY.
Job Summary :
The Inventory Fulfillment Senior Specialist (IFSS) is responsible for interpretation and execution of the inventory plans for their respective business category. The IFSS analyzes replenishment data and makes key decisions to manage inventory needs to drive sales and return on investment. This role is the subject matter expert on fulfillment systems and execution and leads process improvement projects and mentoring and training in support of the Inventory Fulfillment Manager. The IFSS provides key inputs and validation of inventory fulfillment plans as the primary contact for the Supply Chain Planners. In collaboration with the key stakeholders within the supply chain, the IFFS proactively manages key performance metrics, including root-cause analysis and solution recommendations to ensures order flow meets designated capacity constrains throughout the supply chain. Key skillsets must include the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage complex systems and processes, and provide customer support.
Key Responsibilities :
• Leads root cause analysis, purchase order management, and key performance metrics monitoring to direct inventory flows within capacity constraints.
• Works independently to determine strategic deployment of product, based on resources (vendor production/availability, network capacities, etc.) and communicates decisions across cross-functional teams.
• Conducts trend analysis (i.e. Pipeline reporting) and initiates product flow contingency plans by proactively managing Replenishment Program settings.
• Drives customer service, providing information, plans and communication at the store level to support customer needs.
• Creates inventory flow solutions by providing support, guidance, and problem solving to cross-functional teams.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering OR 3+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Operations or progressive career development in retail management/operations
Preferred Qualifications :
• Master’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Industrial Engineering
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Lowe's Jobs