Lowe's Director, Retail Media Advertising Operations in Mooresville, North Carolina
The Ad Operations Director will be responsible for creating the strategy on campaign trafficking, optimization and reporting of our direct & programmatic retail media business. The role will guide and support the manager to work cross-functionally to ensure campaigns are set up for success by liaising between the internal ad sales/partnerships/merchant/digital teams, external agencies, and clients to ensure effective strategy, brand onboarding, trafficking setup, internal database management, production of ads, and distribution and delivery of campaign assets for client advertising campaigns.
The Ad Operations Director will be responsible for the vision and building of a larger Ad Operations and Yield Management team, and will be a key member to scale and grow the advertising capabilities and business as part of Lowe’s expanding portfolio of solutions for brand partners.
• Provides strategic leadership for the trafficking, management, and optimization of advertising campaigns leveraging 3rd party platforms (Google Ad Manager, DSPs, Data On-boarders, Social platforms, etc.).
• Elevate partnership and work with internal & partner Client Services to ensure that campaigns meet and deliver client requirements and expectations.
• Accountable for reporting and insights into where process development opportunities exist in order to foster additional training needs amongst the internal and partner Sales and Ad Operations teams.
• Responsible for driving strategy with internal digital teams and Client Services to build efficient processes that ensure all aspects of campaign planning and setup, management, and creative implementation are successfully delivered – including identifying process and product inefficiencies with creative solutions to improve operational workflow within the “ad journey.
• Accountable for campaign and creative QA, including troubleshooting ad-hoc internal and client tagging, tracking, and reporting issues.
• Owns the collaboration with leadership to build inventory management processes, including avails & fill-rate insights and growth projections to drive positive yield management.
• Owns and supports team to build scalable standardized processes for campaign execution, including requirements, targeting standards, creative QA, campaign monitoring & optimization, and reporting.
• Accountable for ensuring processes are built in partnership with the media, marketing, digital and IT teams to for shared activities, including onboarding new ad tech partners, developing creative standards, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or Business.
• More than 12 years of progressive experience in Digital Ad Operations and Campaign Management, including at least 3 years of team management experience.
• 5 years of experience with ad servers and ad management technology (GAM required, DMP or CDP required,DSPs required, video & creative hosting platforms preferred) and troubleshooting tools (Charles proxy, HTML5 Validator, Ghostery etc.), including a point-of-view on viewability, ads.txt and ad tagging.
• 4 years of experience with verification tools (comScore, IAS, Double Verify, MOAT).
• Masters Degree (MBA) or other marketing-related Master’s Degree.
• Strong knowledge of programmatic advertising, preferably paired with hands-on SSP experience (AdX, Index, Verizon, Magnite, PubMatic, etc.) and/or experience working with common digital platforms for analytics (Google Analytics comScore, etc.) as well as social campaign execution.
• Detailed comprehension and experience in trafficking digital video and other formats.
• Must have strong analytical skills and be comfortable analyzing data.
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines.
• Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel and PowerPoint.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program.
For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Lowe's Jobs