Lowe's Communications Analyst in Mooresville, North Carolina
The primary purpose of this role is to help develop and execute comprehensive communications plans across Lowe's. This includes the responsibility for plan and delivering communications tied to the needs of the business and enterprise-wide strategic goals across all functions in the organization. This is role is critical to Lowe's because it ensures that effective messaging will be efficiently delivered to employees, which will in turn help them do their jobs and feel connected to the broader company.
• Writes, edits, gate-keeps and delivers content on behalf of business partners
• Consults and collaborates with the team’s managers and business partners on comprehensive communications plans in order to best support and drive strategic objectives and business needs
• Coordinates and participates in cross-functional teams to deliver needed communications on a project basis
• Assists with the creation and execution of Communications processes, procedures and style guides
• Manages the content review and approval process, often working closely with executive and business partner leadership to ensure best communication practices, compliance, and realization of intent
• Develops relevant materials, resources, and tools to support the communication needs of business partners .
• Performs any additional tasks that are necessary to the successful completion of assigned projects
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism or similar field
• 3 years of Basic HTML and MS Office skills
• 5 years of Experience in communications role or industry, specifically experience in a corporate role within a large organization, preferably retail
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Lowe's Jobs