Lowe's Assistant Marketing Manager – Media in Mooresville, North Carolina
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The Assistant Marketing Manager assists with the development and implementation of overall marketing programs and internal communications for the assigned line of business. This position is responsible for conceiving marketing strategies that capitalize on growth opportunities with prioritized customer segments by leveraging consumer insights, understanding the competitive landscape and working closely with cross-functional teams. The position will report to a Manager or Senior Manager within Lowe’s Marketing organization and will serve as a subject matter expert of an assigned division and the \"point of contact\" to key stakeholders.
• Partners with the managers and cross-functional partners in an “agile” type setting to execute programs across the marketing organization in alignment with key stakeholders and delivering on highly effective marketing strategies, tactics and action plans that meet critical KPIs. Should also be able to function independently in this capacity should the senior management team need support.
• Partners with direct manager in analyzing/interpreting data including merchandising P&L data to draw clear, actionable conclusions within the business area he/she serves as a subject matter expert to build synthesized annual and quarterly objectives, strategies and tactical plans.
• Leads the creation, planning and execution of omni-channel media plans across digital and traditional media channels.
• Works to continue to optimize media mix leveraging media mix modeling and other measurement KPIs.
• Serves as internal subject-matter expert for contemporary media best practices, staying up-to-date on emerging trends and the changing media landscape.
• Develops programs that create growth supported by fact-based business cases.
• Works closely with cross functional teams like .com, operations, flex, store environment, merchandising, promotions/pricing, marketing and others to execute a 360 omni-channel experience
• Partner with cross-functional teams to develop product launches, product growth opportunities and associated marketing support.
• Develops specific support plans to align in-store experiences to overall marketing experiences; as well as .com with the experience team and event teams across Lowes.com
• Works closely with large external vendors and will be the subject matter expert in their vertical.
• Recommend marketing solutions for assigned business line and assigned areas to support growth goals.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners and managers to develop communication channel strategy.
• Identify new and emerging marketing tools and trends to innovate and further the marketing strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Merchandising, Marketing or relevant field
• 4 years overall marketing experience
• 1 year strong business acumen and experience running a P&L and/or working alongside P&L owners
• 1 year leadership experience
• 1 year experience leading work at a retailer of CPG company
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program.
For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Lowe's Jobs